Monday, December 1, 2014

Musclepharm Assault - Scam or Not?

After an injury that kept me for one month, I purchased a fruit punched pre-workout called Assault made by Musclepharm, a very well marketed brand in the US. After some time, I thought that it would be hard to get back on track after a long downtime but it kept me going and I immediately hit the gym like my last lift was just last week.

It worked wonders for me, and I definitely am recommending Musclepharm Assault to my friends.

The endurance is very,very good. You don't get a rush of energy or feel like you're bouncing off the walls when Assault goes into effect,but there is a noticeable difference in how many reps you can do. Long lasting energy and great for lifting, compared to not taking a preworkout at all. The flavor was really awesome that I'd give it a 5-star rating. I use one scoop with 12 ounces of water (it says use 8-12 of water), so maybe I'll use less water, but I don't think it will make a difference. If you can get over this taste it is an overall good product though

No comments:

Post a Comment